Monday, March 26, 2012

oh just because




Lets catch up...
  • Only 8 weeks of school left, thats 40 days, well 38 if you count Easter break.
  • My faith is growing every day. It's not something I know, it's something I feel.
  • First car note is due in May, I am dreading it.
  • A and I saw The Hunger Games tonight. I think the book was much better.
  • I am still peeling from spring break
  • April will be a very busy month.
  • Here is what is on my calendar for April: Bunco, IEP meetings, Special Olympics, TMI workshop in Jackson, prom, a surprise party..these last 3 are all on the same day!! IEP meetings, CPI training, IEP meetings, 2 wedding showers for the great Em Wilson, IEP meetings, and Em's bachelorette party..finally we come to of the month...if I do not post a blog it is probably because I am having a nervous break down.
  • After April means one thing...MAY..another busy but less stressful month. May is a  month for weddings, SUMMER VACATION and of course the LAKE!!! Woooo!!!
  • Of course to close out this post I left you some of my favorite pictures of my baby girl! Her name is Pancho Patti Baker and she is a "panchie dog" aka a Boston Terrier. She will be 5 this summer. She is beyond spoiled especially by my mother and A! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your fur baby! I am always sharing pics of my babies...a bunny and a kitty!

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to visit me when you get the chance.


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete