Sunday, September 9, 2012

Never say never...

Wedding update: In a very short post I announced the "official" wedding date. I have dress and a venue, we are slowly but surely boarding the wedding train!! All aboard!

College football is back and in full force. My bulldogs are 2-0! First time the Mississippi State Bulldogs have been 2-0 in a decade. You are probably thinking, that is just terrible. Most of the time we start having SEC play early in our schedule. For as long as I can remember Auburn is always our number two game. Well I am proud to say that we, the bulldogs beat the Auburn Tigers. It was a glorious day in college football! Did I mention that Adrian is an Auburn fan?? He was NOT happy! I was and I let him know it, hey it's college football!

Ok, so the reason for this post to be called "never say never." You know you've said it...I will never spend 30 dollars on a pair of running shorts. Well I did, and have like 6 pair of those shorts. Best shorts ever! I also said I would NEVER wear skinny jeans either.....I tried a few pair on and I LOVED them! I haven't bought a pair yet though. It's kind of silly to say "I will never....." Because you NEVER know what will happen. You will see the skinny jeans soon. Maybe in some engagement pictures? I will keep ya'll posted.

HAIL STATE!!!!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment