Friday, July 5, 2013

Wedding Recap: Getting Ready



My sweet cousin came from Arkansas to do my hair and make up. She did a fabulous job with my hair and all the girls hair. I liked having this down time with these girls. They were funny to watch and listen to their chatter about life. When Whitney arrived my heart started beating just a little faster. IT. GOT. REAL. The photographer was here. Time to get married. We started running a few minutes behind and I got little uneasy. Wedding day or not, I like to be punctiual. Amber worked her magic and got it all done and then we were off to the venue. 



























3 comments:

  1. How sweet! I saw your pics on facebook and instagram, you looked lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies!! There will be more most later!!

    ReplyDelete