Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Jeremiah 29:11-13

When I pray I know the Lord hears me. If I have ever trusted in anything, it is Him. No matter how many times I have failed him, he has NEVER failed me. When I used to pray I would keep worrying about it. I wouldn't fully give it to God. Was it my trust issues or me being hard headed? More than likely, it was both. I have learned the best thing I can do is pray and give it all to Him. I prayed for guidance and which way I should go on certain things. Then I drifted off to la la land. I woke up and my feeling of peace is still with me this morning. It is almost like I CAN'T think about it and I acutally kind of like it. I guess it's giving me time to think about IEP corrections! :)

"For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, They are plans for good and not for diaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me."--Jeremiah 29:11-13

No comments:

Post a Comment