Monday, May 14, 2012

Look what I can do!

Well, I guess its official. I graduated from college. I actually graduated in December but Ole Miss only has one ceremony in May. So here I am, in the Grove, the infamous tailgating spot to the black bears..I mean Rebels. If you know me, you know I am a true maroon Mississippi State Bulldog!! So graduating from Ole Miss just wasn't high on my to do list, but Ole Miss DeSoto center was what I needed to get done with my higher education. If I had to go the main campus for longer than a summer course, I don't know if I would have made it. But I did make it. I worked full time and went to school full time. I had long days followed by longer nights. But I believe there is a blessing in everything. Ole Miss DeSoto in many ways blessed me. It blessed me with different outlooks on life, new friends and reconneced with old friends. Here are some of my new friends that I made over the past two years. We did it girls! Time for our next chapter and new beginnings!! And as always HAIL STATE!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is PRECIOUS! Adorable. Congratulations on graduating. What an accomplishment! Welcome to the bloggy world...you will LOVE IT!

    Come visit my blog sometime. I'm having a giveaway right now.

    Lyndsey
    A Year of Many Firsts

    ReplyDelete