Saturday, August 18, 2012

just a girl with a dress & a vision.

I have been engaged for 16 days. 
The most wonderful 16 days at that!

I said YES to the dress! 
The dress screams me, it is gorgeous!

The date has NOT been set. 
We are thinking March, or May, or June.

We are going for the rustic look. 
Mason jars. Burlap. Lace. Simple.



This is what I am going for. I love it! 

Just another burlap idea. Not sure how appropriate the pumpkin would be in the summer time. 

This is about all we have right now. I have my dream dress and my vision. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. This entire vision just screams SCOTTI to me!!!! I'm so excited for you girlie. It's been too long since I've seen u. You should serve sweet tea and lemonade from mason jars at the reception....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you girl! I guess my style is pretty obvious huh? I plan on getting down to Starkville soon, we will have to grab Amanda and catch up!

    ReplyDelete