Saturday, August 18, 2012

two weeks down

We just finished the second week of school and the only thing I have to say is...WOW. Do you know how much can happen in span of 10 school days? Well, I am here to tell you, a lot can and will happen. I am absolutely  in love with my job. I love my kiddos, my coworkers, my classroom, my administration, and I love going to work just about everyday. It’s almost like once I clock in, I become a different person. Something that I have no control over just takes me into “Ms. Scotti mode.” I was an assitant in this class for a semester and then became an inclusion teacher for the remainder of the school year. Looking back on my “inclusion stint” I am glad that I did it. My kids were great and kept me entertained but I belong in a self contained class. I know that this job is why I the good Lord put me on this earth. I found my niche in life. It is very satisfying to know that.

Did I mention that I work with some of the most awesome people ever? Because I do. We have each other backs and I know if I need help that they will be there for me. We read each other well and that always helps. We are the “dream team.” We just click. Back to the first two weeks of school. I feel like I have made life long friends doing this job and I have to give all thanks to God. He put me in that school for a reason. Maybe my time at NP was over and I didn’t realize it. I miss and think about those kids often but I feel for right now, I am right where I need to be. 

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His faithful love endures forever. -- 1 Chronicles 16:34 



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. I'm in tears because I feel like all my ups and downs last year only prepared me for an awesome year this year!!! Team Scotti!!! Thank GOD for "true soliders"!!! Lol because we are on a battlefield!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Scotti, I know you're such a great teacher and those kids love you! I'm so happy you're in there this year:)

    ReplyDelete