Thursday, October 25, 2012

bad day

Ever have one of those days where you just had enough? One of those days where something happens and everything goes down hill? Well that day hit me like a ton of bricks yesterday. It was a combo of things. About 90% of the time I am a happy go lucky, roll with the flow type of chick. I would even like to say I am pretty good in high pressure situations. I can deal with certain amounts of stress. I have my "go to" people that I vent to and most of the time, all is well.

Except yesterday.

I won't go into all the details but lets just say I was not the happy go lucky girl I normally am. I was not rolling with the flow. By bed time rolled around I was a complete wreck. I did things I normally would not do and said some things I normally wouldn't say. In between prayers, were tears. I just wanted to sleep. Soon as I feel asleep, I felt like it was time to wake up for work. I woke up with terrible nausea at 4:30 and it didn't get better. I immediately thought, great I can't even get myself together for work. So I did what I hate to do. I called in.

Tomorrow is a new day and I am ready to tackle it. (Plus it's Friday!) Once my head starts thinking clearly again, I feel like a sane person. I know everything happens in the Lord's time and I just need to give it all to Him.

The Lord is my strength and my song. Exodus 15:2

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment