Thursday, May 2, 2013

the final countdown!


Well ya’ll it is officially wedding month!!!! Exactly nine months ago, I just got engaged! Such a rush of emotions come over me when I think about that awesome day! I have been so so so busy at work I haven’t even started to get the last minute jitters yet. (but we still have 16 days…)

Things have been different for me lately. I can’t really put my finger on exact reason, but I think it’s because of the season of change taking place in my life. I know the Lord delivers big, but I have a feeling this one is going to be the biggest one in my life. I mean, it is marriage! It will not be “my” life anymore. It will be OUR life. 

Not only have I been busy at work and planning a wedding I’ve also moved back to my grandmomma’s. Adrian & I are buying a house and will be closing on it at the end of May if not sooner. Just a big whirl wind of change and I am right in the middle of it. I can’t wait!

Almost Mrs. Miles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment