Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: the last one


One, I've been a terrible blogger these past few weeks and I am so sorry for that. I plan to make up for it this summer. Two, It's wedding week ya'll!!!! Not just wedding week, but wedding Wednesday!!! In just 4 days I will be marrying the love of my life! I can't wait!! I woke up this morning at 4:30 ready to get my day started. Which is a good thing because there is little thing called work that still calls my name until May 23. Here are a few pictures, they are screen shots from my phone because in all this excitement, I forgot my disk. I will blame it on "wedding brain."




My fabulous friend, Whitney, agreed to do our pictures for the wedding. She is awesome. I think she should take up a second career! Maybe one day she will listen to me.


I can't believe 8 months ago A asked me to be his wife. It's been a sillycrazywonderfulstressful 8 months. I would not change it for the world though.


This wedding process is something I never thought I would do. I would hope I would get married one day but I never thought I would have a wedding. I was the eloping type of girl. But A talked me out of it. I'm glad he did. I'll leave you with my favorite picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment