Friday, June 7, 2013

Introducing..

Ozzie Smith Miles


Ozzie is a blue heeler and he is about 7 weeks old. He is about the cutest puppy I've ever seen. (minus his sister.)



We drove about two hours to pick the little guy up. As soon as we saw him, we knew he was perfect. This was Ozzie's first time to ever be in a car..poor A got thrown up three different times. I, on the other hand do not really handle throw up very well. His words were, "I've had grown people throw up on me, I can handle some puppy throw up." Good for you A. :) Because I can't.



This is Ozzie's way of trying to figure out the bed. We are crate training and over the past few days it's been going a lot better. Last night I kept him up and playing a little later than normal and I woke up at 7am this morning and he was still snoozing. Thank you Ozzie, momma needed that.


A and I were both pretty worried about bring Ozzie home to big sister Pancho. She's been and only pup for almost 6 years. She plays really well with other dogs. She actually plays better with big dogs. I guess because she thinks she a big dog. At first, Pancho really didn't know what to think about this thing running around her house. She is loosening up and doing much better. :) Good girl pancho!

No comments:

Post a Comment