Wednesday, June 19, 2013

ONE month!!

Hey yall! We've been married for ONE whole month today. Can you say time flies? I can't believe it was ONE month ago, I was getting ready to marry the man on my dreams. Let's just say life started buzz by right before the wedding.



We finally got everything finalized to close on our house the last week in May. Also, A had a job interview the week of our wedding and he found out not soon after that he got the job. This couldn't have come at a better time. The Lord was really shining his grace on us. It's a better job with much better benefits with room to grow. He got his uniforms Monday and he looked oh so handsome & official.



The house we bought was an older one but it came with a pool. Now that pool deserves a whole another blog post. It has a built in book shelf, big rooms and a covered back patio. It's perfect!! We are still unpacking. It seemed like every time we got a box unpacked, there was another that we found.



This summer, I signed up for extended school year aka ESY. It's a little an extra money which is never bad thing but it's getting experience with different kiddos that I am really in it for. Most of the kids I work with our high school age, my kiddos this summer are younger.



This summer is one full of changes and I am trying to embrace them all. Another hobby I've picked up is running. I got this fire under me and I'm taking it head on. A and I are also trying to eat better too. I can't say that I have given up Dr. Pepper completely but I have cut back. Baby steps right?? My goal is to be able to run The Color Run. I eventually want to build up to a half marathon. Who knows, maybe I'll will go farther after that. I know I've only been doing this a week but I already feel better and want to be better! I am following The Color Run beginner 5k plan! I will start week 2 in a few days.  


No comments:

Post a Comment