Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A quick catch up post!

I have been absent from this blog for awhile now. Some days I just don't have the energy to do anything. I come home and do some wifely duties, eat dinner, shower and sleep. I have four unfinished blog post that, lets be honest, I probably will not finish. I log on to my blogger read a few  blogs and then think, I really need to blog. So, I start to write, and well, I stop. I can't go back, I feel like my heart isn't in that post anymore.

Twenty-thirteen, hands down, best year of my life. Number one the list, A & I got married!!! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding. I actually blogged some of my wedding you can check that out here.



We bought our first house! We looked at a lot of houses before we decided. I love my little house and it doesn't hurt it came with a pool! Pancho LOVED the pool. She loved standing on the first step. On really hot days she would "sun" for awhile then go cool off in the pool. Ozzie, not so much, he didn't like it. I am hoping this summer he enjoys it more!



We shared our first married Thanksgiving at my Grandmommas and a few days celebrated at A's parents house. (I forgot my camera) 


Our Thanksgiving Spread

My cousins who are growing up way too fast.

I am a little sad that this year is over. It's been such a great one. I know that 2014 is going to be awesome! I can't wait to see what The Lord has in store for the Miles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment