Tuesday, January 7, 2014

"Ringing" in the New Year!

Watch out y'all. I'm actually posting a blog with pictures. 

I've always wondered why people were facinated with New Year's Eve. People stress to the max to find the perfect outfit and make sure they go the best party to celebrate the last night of the year. But WHY? I have never really understood it. But,  I do admit, I've been caught up in the hoorah of the "holiday" in the past. That being said, A and I rang in NYE with some great friends at the Auto Zone Liberty Bowl in Memphis. My Mississippi State Bulldogs were taking on the Rice Owls. We had a great time and the Bulldogs won!! 

Storming the field after the last few seconds of the game!


The Group!! 


44-7 HAIL STATE!



The weather felt good until the sun went down and then it got a little chilly!


Our end zone. 


Ran into my girl Toro.


My Marie. I love her!


A is an Auburn fan, but he came to support the bulldogs anyway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment