Saturday, February 1, 2014

2014 Goals

It's February. That means I survived January! In the post I decided to talk about some of my 2014 goals. I am not really a type planner type of girl, even though I need to be. So here are some things I want to see myself do before this year is up.

  1. Run another 5k..(and be a little more prepared)
  2. Blog at least once a month
  3. Print and mail wedding pictures to my family
  4. Pay off my credit card (and keep it that way)
  5. Sell more Scentsy
  6. Take more pictures with my camera, not my phone.
  7. Run a 10k or Half Marathon
  8. Take the pups on more walks
  9. Make the bed everyday
  10. Take more day trips (Starkville is calling my name!)
  11. Catch a college or MLB baseball game
  12. Have more pictures in my blog post


I normally don’t make resolutions only because I never see the point. Hence why I am making yearly goals. A lot of people make resolutions  that are ridiculously hard to keep and when they fail, it’s like the whole mission is failed. I don’t like doing that. This year I decided I wanted to live better and really appreciate the things I already have. Basically, to live simple. 


A personal goal I set for myself is to become the Goodwill shopper I used to be. I have found many great things at different Goodwill’s around the area. To reduce spending, the first place I will go when I think I need a new outfit, will be the Goodwill. Cringe if you must but there is nothing wrong with clothes from Goodwill. I can not wait to show ya’ll most recent GW finds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment