Thursday, December 29, 2011

First Blog...

Well, I finally gave in and decided to blog. I can't guarantee that I will be successful with this or blog anything important but hey, it's worth a shot right? I have to be honest I am pretty overwhelmed on what to write about in this first blog or even where to begin. My only warning is that if something seems random or out of place, it is probably not by mistake. I can be pretty random and sometimes my thoughts do not flow in the correct order. But here I go!!

I was born in the steaming state of Texas (in August, so it was extra hot!) but I raised in the great state of Mississippi, which being the southern girl I am, I am proud of it. I have family all across the country, from a cousin in California to an Aunt in Virginia.  I have a great family, a little crazy but wonderful. I am only child. My mom is a single hard working mom and did everything she could so I could have everything I needed, plus some. My grandmother had a big part in raising me. I can honestly say she is one of my best friends. She taught me to put the good Lord first and the rest will fall in place. It is hard to remember that sometimes but it sure is true. My dad lives in a small town in Mississippi. He is getting life back on track and I can tell, it makes me happy that he is happy. He has even made it to some of my soccer games (that I've coached not played) and that has made me happier than a bird with a french fry. I love being active and doing anything outside. I am a recent college graduate and I landed my dream job. I can't wait to begin what I've been dreaming about since I was a little girl. I have a 4 year old boston terrier named Pancho Patti Baker. She will answer to Panchie, Toot, or Boo. Yes, Pancho seems like a name for a male dog but Scotti can be a male name as well. She has a boy name, like her momma.  She is my mother's "grand-dog." She can snore louder than anyone I know and kill a squeak toy faster than you can get the tags off of it. I love my friends. All I have to say is that would help me bury the body if needed. 

Well the first blog is done. Maybe one day I can find out how to put pictures and what not on here..until next time...

Scotti

No comments:

Post a Comment