Friday, December 30, 2011

my 27 dresses

Ahh, being 26 it seems the last few years have been nothing weddings, showers, and bachelorette parties. I have been in seven weddings through out my life, none of which were my own. The first two I was pretty young. I was a flower girl and a junior bridesmaid. I like to refer as 2010 as my year of weddings. I was in four, yes you are reading that correctly. FOUR! I've decided to take you through a photo journey of my year of weddings. I only had one wedding in 2011 which is a good thing, I needed a break from all of the traveling and pretty dresses. (so did my bank account.) I have a feeling that 2012 will be the year of baby showers and more engagements. 

 Ashley & Blake McCuiston
May 1st, 2010
Ashley met Blake at the STATE v Auburn game I begged her to go to. Your welcome Ashley :)

Lauren & JB Gardner
June 19th, 2010
We met at the wonderful west! I just came around and never left! Beautiful wedding!

Lynn & Dustin Nichols
September 4th, 2010
My oldest friend in the book & a beach wedding! 

Lindsey & Nash Tribble
November 13th, 2010
I met Lu in Starkville and we became very close. Love this girl. I hate you couldn't see my dress in my picture with her so I added another. She had a "rainbow" wedding. So Pretty!  

 Here is one of all the girls minus Masie. Her dress was pink. 

Nicki & Chris Watford
June 11th, 2011
Another love from NWCC ties the knot. 

Everyone asks or jokes am I ever getting married. I love to say, "I'm working on my 27 dresses." My grandmomma told me one day, "Scotti, do not worry about finding your "one". He is out there..somewhere..wherever he is...I don't know..but he is making his way to you." 

Scotti

No comments:

Post a Comment