Thursday, February 9, 2012

If you're happy and you know it

I am happy. Just plain ole' happy.

It never fails, soon as I sit down to write a blog post all these stories just start coming to me. I want to write about this and I want to write about that. It is like my brain is screaming to get all these thoughts out of my head. So I sit here. I sit here and try to compose my rambling words into organized thoughts. Here I go!


Well it's OFFICIAL. I am going back to C-13 next school year. C-13 was the class I was the assistant in before my inclusion gig that start in January. That class made my life complete. You know the old saying, "do what you love and you will never have to work a day in your life". I guess I could say that  was pretty true, because everyday was new day in that class. I loved it. Do not get me wrong I am beyond grateful for my opportunity to be an inclusion teacher and work with kids that I do. I look it at as a blessing to work in another area of special education. But knowing in your heart what you are put on this earth to do, well, there is no greater feeling than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment