Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My little secret..

Two things you should know about me. (If you don't already) I love old, vintage looking things and I love the Goodwill. Whenever I am having a bad day or just when I need a little pick me up, I make myself better with a little retail therapy. Who doesn't love retail therapy? My first stop is almost always Goodwill. I know many people only go to Goodwill when they need to look for a tacky sweater or to drop off donations. (I will admit, I do both.) But most of the time I head for dish section. I am always on the lookout for older brand Tuppeware! Those are my favorite things to find! Most of the time it never cost over 5 bucks! I've scored some pretty great things from Goodwill. Like...many books, my favorite book was "Gump & Company", it is the sequel to the classic, Forrest Gump. I didn't even know there was a book! SCORE! I have found games like Scrabble & In a Pickle. (and all the pieces were there, double score!) But today I found a vintage looking bowl, and I am in LOVE with it! It's old, full of character and looks like it came right out my Grandmommas kitchen! 




1 comment: