Monday, July 23, 2012

Let me introduce you to..

The LOVE of my life!
Who he is: Michael Adrian Miles, goes by Adrian.

When he entered this world: January 30th, 1987. He decided to come in the world two months early weighing 2.9 lbs. He is a miracle baby & my miracle man. 

Where he calls home: His parents and brother live in Sarah,MS, Tunica will always be his home. 

What he does: He is a Paramedic. It’s pretty awesome the man I love can save lives. 

Why I love him: There are many reasons why I love this man, but I’ll name some of favorites. 1. He loves the Lord. 2. He makes me laugh, I love when we get in those silly funky moods and all we do is laugh. 3. He gives me this feeling of peace that no one else has ever given me. 


Things he loves: anything to do with: the Auburn Tigers, St. Louis Cardinals, typical country boy stuff that may include: hunting, fishing, guns, camping, his FJ, building things, fixing things, this list could go on and on.


One of our very first pictures together. Bowling. He won, but only because I let him.

His birthday dinner at Paula Deen's

Lunch at church. I almost forgot how much hair he HAD. 

My two loves, Ace & Panchie

Perfect example of our silliness. And yes, we rode down the road like this.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment