Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Numero Uno

One week. 

Numero Uno.
I have only ONE week until I officially report back to work. ONE. I can not believe my summer went by so fast. It really didn’t start slipping away until I started working my camps but still only one week, just one! Teachers report back August 1st, the day before my birthday, to get back to work and get the new school year in the swing of things. I have tried to work in my classroom a few times over the summer but nothing really ever got accomplished. I was either locked out of my hallway because of summer cleaning or just blank on what I wanted to do really do with my room. These past three days I have actually made way into “Ms. Scotti’s Class.” I am still far from what my vision is but its getting closer. I have promised myself not go back for the rest of the week until school starts. I can’t wait to show ya’ll the before and after pictures of my class!  I am off to enjoy my last week of summer vacation!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment