Sunday, January 27, 2013

MIA

Hello blog readers, all 9 of you. I feel like I have been MIA over the past few weeks. I tried to hold myself more accountable to blogging and tried the whole "Wedding Wednesday" segment. But some times life has other plans. January is proving to be another busy month for me. Some nights I would get home and fall into my bed. I've been extremely tired these past few weeks.

Soccer season is officially over. We lost in the first round of state play offs. I hated to see this season end, we had such a great year. I also hated to see it end because that meant our seniors would be leaving us. We had such an awesome group of seniors this year and I know they will do great things in this big world. Three of the girls signed with 2 different junior colleges. I don't know who more excited me or them. Maybe it's because I've been where they are right now and looking back on everything, it was one the most exciting times of my life.

Now that soccer is over and my body is defrosting, I can finally have some free time. Oh, wait, now I am in super plan mode for our big day. We are almost to the 100 day mark!! EEEKKKK...yes, I squealed like a little girl. We had our first round of premarital counseling and it went great. I am so excited to start this journey with my guy and his love for the Lord and his love for me.

Here are a few pictures to catch everyone up.




Stopping and smelling the flowers.

Offense getting ready.


Defense




My Stud fiance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment