Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: More like wedding woes

Hi all!! Well, twenty-thirteen is rolling on through and not slowing down a bit. I guess I need to clear up the title of this post huh? I wish I could I could go in to detail about my awesome wedding dress but ya'll will get to see it soon enough.

My dress have a love-hate relationship. I love my dress. My dress hates me. First it hated my top half because it didn't fill it out enough. We went through alterations and I thought everything would be ok. I was so excited when the dress came back..but it I lost a little weight and the dress practically fell off of me. Grrrr.

My dear friend, Emily, made the suggestion that I should wait to get it altered again. Just in case, my weight comes back, we wouldn't have to get it altered AGAIN. About a month ago, Emily and I were at Dirt Cheap and I saw a bra/corset thingy that was only five bucks! I had to be careful when buying an undergarment because of the way my dress cuts. (I seriously wish I could show ya'll pictures.) But it was only five dollars, nothing would be hurt if it didn't fit. Soon as we left, I wanted to try my dress on with it. We went to Emily's house and I put it out and it was like fire works! My dress fit like a glove. I kinda got teary eyed knowing this is really the dress! I was secretly screaming on the inside, "IT FITS, IT FITS!!

On Monday, January 7th, I went over to catch some of the National Championship at Emily's. My opinions on football will have to wait for another post. I decided to try my dress on again....bad idea. This is where the hate part comes in. IT DID NOT FIT. I mean really?? And this time it didn't fit it my thighs, I mean really? That's all I kept saying. I made the decision, with help of course that I was going to wait until mid February and if it didn't fit then, I was taking it to get in altered, yet again.

That is my wedding woe as of right now and I really hope it's the only one. On a much bright note we are 130 day mark until I am a MRS.!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment