Friday, December 28, 2012

Merry Christmas Ya'll!!

Ok, so I mean to post this Christmas Day but I just never sat down to put it together. This Christmas was such a wonderful one. It is hard to think this time next year Adrian and I will be having our first MARRIED Christmas together.

On December 23rd, we loaded up and went to Adrian's parents house to have the Christmas there. We had a non traditional meal of chili for dinner and it was awesome. It was the perfect day for chili. After dinner we opened our presents and just enjoyed the company. I kept thinking next year, I'll be a Miles!

She's ready to ride!


Did someone say presents?




Family photo

On Christmas Eve, we had my family's Christmas. It is never a dull moment at my house. The best part was my momma got to come up for the night and spend it with us. Like I said, it is never a dull moment. 



I can't believe how much she has grown up. 


Merry Christmas from us!


Silly grand kid picture. Grandmomma will love this one.


Christmas Eve. There are not enough words to describe how much I love this man. I'll save the mushy stuff for another blog.

Her new favorite toy. It has peanut butter in the middle. She's in heaven!!

No comments:

Post a Comment