Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

Ok, so I have to admit that I stole the "wedding wednesday" from another blog I follow. I can't promise I will blog every Wednesday about the wedding but I can today because I have updates for you all. Try to conceal your excitement.

Today marks 5 months until we say our vows and say I do. I am getting more and more excited with each passing day.

Now for the updates!

1. My dress fits!!! Some of you may not know that after I got my dress altered, it didn't fit. It was too big. People told me that it wasn't a bad problem to have and I have plenty time to put some weight on. The other day I called my friend Emily and asked her to go shopping. Another problem I was having with my dress was finding a bra to fit where you didn't see it in the back. My other option was having a bra sewn in but I really didn't want that. Emily and I went to one of our favorite bargain stores, Dirt Cheap. If you have never been there, all I can say is come with an open mind and some time. Anyway we were doing what we do best, chat and shop. All of sudden I see this bra with a soft corset hanging there. I had to try it. What could it hurt and it was only 5 bucks! This made me want to go to Emily's house (that's where the dress is being stored) and try it on right then. That's what we did and BOOM. My dress fit perfect and so did the bra!! I did a little dance and then took pictures!

2. Our invitations came in! I am still in awe on how well they turned out. Megan Slaughter did an amazing job. If you or someone else is looking to get great graphic design work done you should look her up.

3. This is probably my favorite update for so far. I bought Adrian's wedding band!!! We went to Zales with another ring in mind and he saw this one and I have to admit, it looked great on him. After everything was said and done we both walked out glowing and talking about it. Then, we both remembered that we didn't take one single picture of it. So this picture is from the Zales website. It should be here in two to three weeks.


We are only 5 months away. That's 151 days! It's almost Christmas time and I can't help but this time next year we will be celebrating our first Christmas as a married couple! 

4. (Last one, I promise!) I am meeting with my flower lady after the first of the year! She isn't just any flower lady she is my cousin who rocks at floral design. I am excited to share my ideas with her and see what her magic mind can come up with. 

My blog will be one this year! Post to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment