Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Blog!

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you


Happy birthday to Scotti Says

Happy birthday to you!!!!!!



I can't believe I started "Scotti Says" one year ago!! So much has happened this year Let's recap shall we?

I bought a new car!!

The 1st car I've bought on my own! 2012 Altima!
I finally graduated college.

Graduation Ceremony in the Grove and the girls I that helped me through it.
I made a trip to the beach.
A & myself at Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville. 

I went to see one of my oldest friends, Whitney Beth, in Fayetteville,AR.

While in AR we saw Carrie Underwood, Chris Young,  Cheap Trick & Aerosmith!

 I got engaged!!!!!

The Rock!!!

Twenty twelve has been an awesome year!! I can't wait to see what twenty thirteen has in store for me. Only 5 more months and I will be a married woman!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment