Saturday, November 3, 2012

A list of things

I can not believe NOVEMBER is here. This means life just got a tad bit busier. Here we go!

Soccer season is officially here! Games start next week and I am ready for the girls to hit the field!

I have never been more excited about Christmas! I already have bought 3 rolls of wrapping paper! (Thanks Dollar Tree!!) and I am working on a craft project soon as the blog is posted. Pictures soon.

Wedding planning is going steady. The venue is paid in full. I have FINALLY settled on an invitation design. They are gong to be beautiful. I also found out that David's Bridal is discontinuing the bridesmaid dresses I really liked. So instead of rushing to get my girls to buy them, I decided to wait until their new catalog comes out.

This month is also election month. I do care politics and where my country is headed but I will not discuss my views on here. I will say that students are off from school that day and most of the time I would complain about not being out with them but I am thankful for a day of work with no kiddos. Time to catch up on some work and clean the class top to bottom.

I would continue my list but I am ready to get this craft project going!

Happy Fall Ya'll!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment