Monday, November 26, 2012

JAGS on 3



I wear many hats in this thing we called life but one that I enjoy a lot is coaching. I am the assistant coach to one awesome head coach and not to mention an amazing group of young ladies. This is my second year with the team and as always, it’s challenging. I listen to the senior girls talk about what they want to be when they grow up. What college they want to go. What dorm they should live in. It takes me back, even if it's just for a minute, to where I was when I was in high school. I enjoyed high school but I loved college. I loved the college town I moved to. I love the friends that I made. If it wasn't for that decision to go to that school, I wouldn't be where I am today.



Jen & I for our first home game last year against CH. 

Jen & I have this thing we do on game day. We don't have lucky socks or habits that we do before a game. We dress alike. The girls have dubbed this ritual, "the twin swag." It may sound silly but we have matching outfits the day of the game. I think it mentally prepares through out the day. 

Our classic "twin swag" get up. Black pants. Purple Shirt. DC Vest. 


First play off game last year.  Yes, we won.

No comments:

Post a Comment