Monday, November 5, 2012

just call me sickly

I don't know what has happened to me this school year. It seems as if some time type of sickness was going around I got it. I had pink eye and missed 3 days of work because of it. It was my first time to ever have pink eye and let me tell you something about pink eye. IT. IS. TERRIBLE. I do not wish pink eye on anyone. There is only one other thing worse than pink eye and that is the stomach virus. Yup, you guessed it. I was struck with the terrible virus early Sunday morning. All day Sunday I was in bed going through every thing you go through while having "the virus." I went to work today (Monday) but I could only make it half the day. My hard headed self went to the doctor, got some medicine and I have been resting ever since.

On another note, I figured out to make my own header for the blog. This is an awesome tutorial and is pretty easy to do. You have to download Picasa to get to work. Picasa is pretty easy to use. My header isn't that great. Just give me some time and I will have it looking sharp!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment