Wednesday, June 27, 2012

homemade here I come

Saving money. I hate it. I love it. I just want it to be easy. I am always looking for deals and ways to save a buck or two. I am in love with vintage things and reusing things. Some of my favorite stores are: Goodwill, The Salvation Army, Dollar Tree, and some antique stores. My favorite "antique" stores aren't the stuck up stuffy kind. The ones that I found are the best are the ones that have the most junk on the outside. There is one right off the square in Hernando that we frequent the most. He has TONS of things. A few months ago we got an old door from there, sealed it and viola! I had a new headboard! While scanning Pintrest earlier today I came across a homemade "febreze" mixture. I said hey why not? I looked around the house and what did you know I had 2 our of 3 ingredients! The only thing I didn't have on hand was baking soda, so I went to Dollar Tree and 59 cents later, I had homemade febreze! 

 *ALL the ingredients* 
What you need:

--1 Plastic spray bottle

--2 Tablespoons of Baking soda

--1/8 of fabric softner

--Hot tap water

Mix together & there you have homemade febreze!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment