Monday, June 4, 2012

there ain't no cure for the summer time blues

I feel like I should blog about something. My problem is what to blog about? I thought being off work all summer would be fun, exciting, and busy and I would just sleep in and be lazy all day. If I didn’t want to the leave the house, I wouldn’t. If I wanted to have quesadillas from the night before for breakfast, I would. Boy, was I wrong. Maybe I am old, but I can’t sleep late, which really upsets me. If it would have been a working day, I would most likely sleep right through the alarm. Why can’t I sleep on summer break?? UGH!! I have made a list of what I have accomplished since being off work. Here it goes.
--Made a baby shower gift
--Finished season one of Grey’s Anatomy (I completely forgot how much I love that show)
--Pinned lots of things on Pinterest
--Made my inaugural lake trip, accompanied with my inaugural sun burn. 
That is all I can compile on my list as of the moment. I hope these summer blues lighten up. Its only June, I have almost two months of this!  


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment