Friday, June 8, 2012

Who I am, according to me anyways!


I am a…
Christian.    I am learning fast putting him first is not the easiest thing to do but sometimes great things, aren’t easy. 
Daughter.  Born to some pretty hippy parents, which in some ways are completely different, I like to think they even me out. 
Granddaughter.   My earliest memories include my grandparents. I wouldn’t be who I am today if it wasn’t for those people.
Cousin.  I am an only child, so when my first baby cousin came around I was heart broken. Now, 2 cousins later I wouldn’t trade them for the world.
Friend.  Personally, I would like to think I am be the best friend anyone can ask for. I’m sure someone out there has a different opinion, and I doubt that we are not friends. :)
Girlfriend.  I am a girlfriend to the most wonderful man any girl could ask for. He lights up my life like no one else. *Yes, I stole that from a One Direction song. Don't jude me!
College Graduate.   It feels so good to say that I am a college graduate. My degree may not be from the school of my choice but hey, its my paper with my name on it! 
Teacher.  Wow, I can finally say, “I am a teacher.” Doing what I do is more than just waking up every day and going to work. It’s something only a few people can do. Going to work everyday knowing that you are doing what the good Lord put you on this earth to do is a feeling that no one can take away.
Coach.   I guess I could put former athlete because most people who coach used to play some type of sport. Coaching is more than games and practices. I try to set an example for my girls on how to be a young lady (some need that more than others). Seeing these girls grow up makes me proud! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. This is a great post! =)

    I love what you said about being a teacher and doing what the Lord has called us to do. I try and remember that God put them in my room for a reason. =)

    I am not sure why you cannot follow me. Did you try from the follow button on the side? When I try and follow from the top it doesn't usually work. =(


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete